Reports to: General Manager
WHO WE ARE…
Point Grey Plumbing and Heating is a residential and commercial plumbing company, specializing in service. We are a sister company of Tap Roots Plumbing and Heating for 20+ years. Point Grey and Tap Roots share the values of respect and integrity, safety, quality and customer service. We offer company paid extended health and dental benefits, RRSP matching, tuition reimbursement and lots of growth opportunities!
Here is who you are...
Requirements for Position
- You have a Red Seal Plumbing Certification or are active enrolled in the apprenticeship program and you have a Gasfitter "B" Ticket or are currently working towards one
- You have a Class 5 Driver's License
- You have at least 2 years of service experience in service plumbing, including working independently on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
Things you will do...
- Perform installations and repairs in all aspects of service plumbing and heating field including but not limited to pipe repairs, install of pipes, fixture replacement and system maintenance for commercial and residential customers.
- Document service and installation actions by completing forms and maintaining customer history accurately with attention to detail · Keep company equipment in working condition by following operating instructions; trouble shooting breakdowns, maintaining tool supplies i/e drill bits, consumables used in day to day calls, performing maintenance, arranging repairs of company equipment
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and taking part in supplier/factory training organized by service division
- Identify potential business opportunities and provide recommendations to customers
- Available for both regular shifts and on-call emergencies